Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is offering technology oriented courses and creating manpower in the strategic areas which are well compatible with the industrial expectations. Vision of the department is to mould tomorrow’s technocrats by imbibing the essence of human values for innovation and creativity in science and technology towards building a peaceful self-sustaining Nation. Department of ECE is working tremendously great, to set standards in teaching and learning relentlessly to establish state-of-the-art center for research. The department impart quality teaching that covers a wide spectrum of study in electronics that includes Electronics circuits, Signal processing, Communication Technology, Biomedical Instrumentation and other applied areas focusing towards making brighter career path for our beloved students.
The research and innovation team at the department of ECE is working on numerous cutting edge technologies like machine intelligence, hardware security, signal processing, wireless communications, biomedical instrumentation, computing and hardware architecture and Electromagnetic materials. The main research agenda is to promote quality publications, striving for funded projects and filing patents. Department of ECE, promote research activities in VLSI Design, RF Technology, Wireless Communication, Signal Processing and Biomedical instrumentation with a focus on IoT and 5G applications.
Prof. (Dr.) Abhishek Bhatt
BE, M.Tech., PhD(IIT Roorkee)
The department of Electronics and Communication has been strengthened by its reputed faculty members from internationally recognized Universities and organizations. Research is the prime focus for the faculty and students, who put in their efforts to produce tangible outcomes in the form of publications, patents and funded projects. International Universities and Industrial collaborations are also given prime importance. Students are given various opportunities for relevant skill development apart from regular academics in order to make them competitive and industry ready. In addition, department of ECE provide special training in national / International level tests for fellowships for higher studies.
Presently an intake of 60 seats are there for B.Tech. Course in Electronics & Communication. The department also conducts workshops, symposia and faculty development programs regularly for improving the teaching and learning quality. Also the department is involved in the society development programs to make impact on its development and awareness.
Laboratories of EC
WORKSHOP on AI and Machine Learning
The workshop has been organized by Department of ECE in association with IETE Student Chapter, Bhopal during 11th to 16th March 2019. In the workshop the detailed review and hands on practice on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. In this training students learn lot of Things from scratch. As a programming language for this workshop Python has been used.
STTPs & Workshops
Brain Controlled Robotics
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, TIT & Science has organized two-day workshop in association with IIT Kharagpur, on “Brain Controlled Robotics” at 27-28 Sep 2017.
Python and Web Development
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, TIT & Science has successfully organized 4-day workshop on “Python and Web Development” for 4th and 6th semester student on dated 20-23 Mar 2018 under the association of IETE and IIT BHU.
Department of ECE, Technocrats Institute of Technology & Science, instills value based education with par excellence and has ensured me to get insight into various experiences to be worthy for.
Department of ECE, Technocrats Institute of Technology & Science, has provided students a wonderful environment and opportunity to learn and grow themselves academically and personally. That gave them confidence and changed their attitude towards studies.
- Department of ECE has organized one week workshop on Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in which students has been participated from national level institute. The workshop was organized in association with IETE student Chapter, and successfully conducted.
- Aditya Jain, Student of ECE, 6TH Semester has cleared the Google Code Jam Contest.
- Falak Bano and Anshul Gupta Student of ECE, 6TH Semester has cleared the OCAJP, i.e., oracle certification for JAVA Programmer.
- Our faculty is committed towards quality education hence published papers in various UGC/Scopus/SCI indexed Journals.
- Mr. Prateek Dubey, Scholar in M.Tech (Digital Communication), has cleared the exam of AAI (Airport authority of India) and going to join there very soon.
- Ms. Suruchi Parasar, Scholar in M.Tech (Digital Communication), has become the group topper for the course.
- In the department of ECE, we established student chapter of IETE, and all the students across department of ECE are the active member of IETE.
- Our student have gone through Industrial Training in reputed PSUs like
- Students of ECE are placed with top notch IT/Telecomm sector companies like
- Cellone Networks
- Hexaware Technologies
- Optra Automation
- Reliance JIO
Goals of department for upcoming years
- Achieving excellence in teaching-learning process with an emphasis on fundamental knowledge and hands-on exposure to match the state-of-the-art advancements in technology.
- Providing an environment for core competency development and enhancing quality research in emerging areas.
- Facilitating professional growth to the students for higher education and career in industry and academia.
- Imbibing the essence of human values and professional skills to ensure socio-economic development.